Sometimes we all just need some delicious comfort food! Like when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Or make vegan comfort food! Or maybe both! Isn’t it nice to come home after a long and hard day and enjoy a yummy and comforting meal?! When some asks me what my favorite comfort meal is, I’d probably say it’s either pasta or pizza. Big surprise! Haha!
We need comfort food all year round, but now that fall is approaching the need is even more urgent! Maybe because we’re sad that summer is almost over. Or maybe just because it’s so nice to snuggle up in a nice and comfy blanket, light some candles, and enjoy some delicious food while it’s getting cold outside. That’s probably the only thing I love about fall. Comfy fall nights and delicious food. Hello, pumpkin recipes! Either way, I just LOVE comfort food!! So I put together this little roundup of my favorite vegan comfort food recipes. I hope you’ll like these vegan recipes as much as I do.
- a couple of vegan pizza recipes (one is hummus pizza (yes, that’s a thing!) and the other is taco pizza (ultimate comfort food!!)
- vegan one pot pasta (super creamy and insanely easy!) and lasagna
- cauliflower hot wings (not just for football season)
- vegan chickpea potato curry (my number one comfort meal for weeknights)
- vegan meatballs (they’re actually the most popular recipe on the blog)
- of course a vegan burger
- and a super creamy and insanely easy tomato basil soup (it takes only 10 minutes to make)
So let’s get started with this yumminess…
10 Amazing Vegan Comfort Food Recipes