These chocolate strawberry puff pastry pops are a great snack for birthday parties! They’re super easy to make and need only 10 minutes in the oven. I love serving them on bamboo skewers, just like cake pops. And who doesn’t love the combination of chocolate and strawberries?!
I actually made the recipe for these cute little puff pastry pops weeks ago. Or maybe even months. Summer was still in full force back then. But somehow I made so many recipes for the blog in advance that I actually forgot about these puff pastry pops. Which is a real shame because they’re suuuuuper yummy! So when I found the pictures of them on one of my memory cards the other day, I just knew they had to go on the blog as soon as possible.
And they’re the perfect recipe to say goodbye to summer, aren’t they? From now on, it’s all gonna be about pumpkin recipes, soups, and hearty stews. Haha! No, I’ll make a few exceptions. But this year, I’m somehow really looking forward to all these delicious hearty fall dishes…
But let’s just hold on to summer for a couple more days. It’s supposed to get super sunny for us next week, so I might actually make these vegan puff pastry pops again. They’re so yummy and you only need very few ingredients to make them!
- store-bought vegan puff pastry (without butter)
- dark chocolate
- strawberry preserve
- some sugar to sprinkle on top (optional)
So basically you only need three ingredients!! As always, just scroll down to the recipe box for the full ingredient list and the recipe instructions.
Lengthwise cut the puff pastry pieces into 4-5 stripes. Evenly coat with strawberry preserve, roll them up, and put them on bamboo skewers. Alternatively, you can also use vegan chocolate spread as a filling. That’s super delicious as well. Sprinkle with a little bit of sugar and put the in the oven for 10 minutes and let them cool down for a bit. In the meantime, melt the dark chocolate and drizzle on top. Sprinkle with a little bit more sugar and enjoy!
I hope you like these little treats as much as I do. If you like the combination of chocolate and strawberries, you might also enjoy my vegan chocolate donuts with strawberry frosting.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Sina – xx
Chocolate Strawberry Puff Pastry Pops
- 6 sheets vegan frozen puff pastry (without butter)
- 1/2 cup strawberry perserve
- 9 oz vegan dark chocolate
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Let the frozen puff pastry sheets thaw for about 5 minutes.
- Then lengthwise cut each sheet into 4 stripes. Evenly coat each stripe with strawberry preserve, roll them up, and put them on bamboo skewers. Alternatively, you can also use vegan chocolate spread as a filling.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and put the puff pastry pops on top. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the dark chocolate either in the microwave or on the stove top. Let the puff pastry pops cool down for about 5 minutes, then drizzle the melted chocolate on top and sprinkle with some more sugar. Enjoy!
So good and easy! My 5 year old helped me making these and she really enjoyed them! Thanks for the recipe, Sina!
This looks amazing! Where did you find vegan puff pastry without butter?
This post is pretty old, but just in case….you can use good old Pepperidge Farm pastry puff sheets…. they don’t have butter.