These chocolate banana cookies are incredibly easy and sooo delicious! You need only four ingredients to make them and they’re completely sugar-free. One of my favorite snacks!
Oh how I love cookies! I mean who doesn’t love cookies, right? But I like them even more when they’re easy to make and healthy at the same time. And these vegan chocolate banana cookies fulfill both of these criteria. The recipe seriously couldn’t be easier!
What You Need for The Chocolate Banana Cookies
As I said, you need only four ingredients you most likely got at home anyways. So these chocolate banana cookies are perfect for sudden cookie cravings. We all know them, right? Or at least I do. Haha! Vegan oatmeal cookies always do the trick for me!
- quick oats
- cocoa powder
- peanut butter
As always, you can find the full ingredient list with detailed recipe instructions in a separate, printable recipe box at the end of this post.
The chocolate banana cookies are:
- gluten-free (just make sure to use gluten-free oats)
- easy to make
- perfect for kids
- ready in about 15 minutes
- made with natural ingredients
- the perfect snack to take to work or school
How to Make Chocolate Banana Cookies
The recipe for these vegan chocolate banana cookies couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is combine all ingredients in a bowl. Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and use a spoon to form the cookies. Bake for 12 minutes and let them cool down for a bit before eating them. Pretty easy, right?
I usually make a big batch of these chocolate banana cookies once a week. The recipe makes about 12 cookies depending on how big you make them. Most of the time, I double the recipe and just store the leftover cookies in an airtight container. They last a couple of days but usually they’re gone super fast. Oatmeal cookies are definitely my favorite!
Allergic to peanut butter?
If you don’t like peanut butter or if you’re allergic to peanuts you can also use any other kind of nut butter. The recipe works great with almond butter and I’ve also made it with cashew butter once.
I hope you like these super easy chocolate banana cookies as much as we do!
Have a great week, everyone!
Sina – xx
Looking for more vegan oatmeal cookies?
Chocolate Banana Cookies (Vegan, 4 Ingredients)
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter you can also use any other nut butter such as almond or cashew butter
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients with a spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and use a spoon to form 12 cookies (each portion should be about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the banana oat mixture).
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes.