This rhubarb champagne with strawberry sorbet is just the perfect drink for a relaxed summer night! Enjoy it on your balcony or in your garden after a long day of work. It’s sparkly, fruity, and super easy to make.
I’ve always loved sorbet. Especially on hot summer days it’s just perfect. It’s lighter than ice cream and super refreshing.
And the combination with champagne is just so incredibly delicious! We’ve even served it on our vegan wedding a few years ago.
What Goes Into This Recipe:
- champagne (you could also use alcohol-free prosecco if you want)
- rhubarb juice
- strawberry sorbet
- fresh mint
As always, you can find the full ingredient list and the recipe instructions in a separate recipe box at the end of this post.
Are you looking for more easy summer drinks?
Champagne is also great with…
- peach juice and orange sorbet
- mango juice and mango strawberry sorbet
- elderberry juice and raspberry sorbet
Related Summer Drinks:
I Love To Hear From You Guys!
I hope you like this rhubarb champagne with strawberry sorbet as much as we do around here.
If you give it a try, I’d love to know what you think about it. Just leave me a comment and a star rating below. Your comments really make my day!
You like my recipes and want to see more? Then follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
Sorbet with Champagne
- 2 1/2 cups champagne
- 3/4 cup rhubarb juice
- 4 scoops strawberry sorbet (one scoop per glass)
- 4 strawberries
- fresh mint
- Combine the champagne with the rhubarb juice.
- Fill into 4 glasses and add one scoop of sorbet, a quartered strawberry, and fresh mint to each glass.
Leave a Reply