This sweet and salty Christmas crunch mix makes a wonderful Holiday treat! The recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes and it makes the perfect homemade gift for family and friends.
Why This Recipe Works
If you are looking for an easy homemade gift for this year’s Holiday season, you should definitely check out this Christmas crunch mix. But be aware that you probably won’t be able to stop once you start snacking on this. It’s just so good!
We simply can’t get enough of it. It’s the perfect gift for friends and neighbors. I like to put it in little bags or glass jars and decorate them with a nice Christmas ribbon. Besides, it also makes a great snack for movie nights.
And the recipe couldn’t be much easier. I used a combination of nuts, dried fruits, popcorn, speculoos, and mini pretzels. All you have to do is combine everything on a sheet pan and drizzle melted white chocolate on top.
Then garnish everything with a bit of cinnamon, sugar sprinkles, and crushed freeze-dried strawberries.
I only used red and green sprinkles to make it look christmasy. You could also use a vegan alternative to traditional Peanut M&M’s.
All in all, you need less than 15 minutes for this recipe. It’s just so simple and we absolutely love its sweet and salty taste. It’s a huge holiday hit around here!
What Goes Into This Recipe
- Mini Pretzels
- White Chocolate – I used a vegan brand.
- Mini Speculoos
- Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- Dried Cranberries
- Apple Chips
- Vegan Sugar Sprinkles – I only used green and red ones.
How To Make This Recipe
1. Step: Place everything on a large sheet pan and mix well.
2. Step: Melt the vegan white chocolate either on the stovetop or in the microwave. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the crunch mix.
3. Step: Garnish with cinnamon, vegan sugar sprinkles, and crushed freeze-dried strawberries. Allow to cool and harden. Then gently break into pieces.
You can get really creative making this recipe. It can easily be adapted for whatever you have on hand.
Here are some more ideas of possible add-ins:
- Vegan Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Pretzel Sticks
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Vegan Cereal (especially with cinnamon)
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies or Vegan Sugar Cookies (make mini versions)
You could also make this crunch mix for different occasions:
- Valentine’s Day (use only pink and red sprinkles, little hearts etc.)
- Fourth of July (blue and red sprinkles or a vegan alternatives to M&Ms, little flags)
- Birthday Party (colorful sprinkles, fruit loops, vegan gummy bears, or other vegan candy)
- Halloween (orange vegan M&Ms, orange sprinkles, vegan Oreos, skittles, vegan Twizzlers, or vegan dark chocolate peanut butter cups)
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does The Christmas Crunch Mix Last?
Stored in an airtight container, it will last up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
What’s The Best Way to Melt the White Chocolate?
The easiest way to melt chocolate is in the microwave. Roughly chop the chocolate and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave it in 30-second intervals until smooth and completely melted. Stir it every 30 seconds.
You could also melt it on the stove. Bring a pot of water to a boil and then reduce the heat to a low simmer. Place the chocolate in a metal bowl on top of the simmering water. Stir until melted.
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
- Candied Almonds
- Vegan Sugar Cookies
- 25 Amazing Vegan Christmas Cookies
- Vegan Orange Cinnamon Christmas Cookies
- German Stollen with Marzipan
- Mulled Wine
I Love To Hear From You!
I hope you like this vegan Christmas crunch as much as we do around here.
If you give it a try, I’d love to know what you think about it. Just leave me a comment and a star rating below. Your comments really make my day!
You like my recipes and want to see more? Then follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups mini speculoos/ spiced cookies
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 bag popcorn (microwave popcorn)
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 cup apple chips / dried apples
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup red and green sugar sprinkles
- 7 oz vegan white chocolate
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Place everything on a large sheet pan and mix well.
- Melt the vegan white chocolate either on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Garnish with cinnamon, vegan sugar sprinkles, and crushed freeze-dried strawberries.
- Stored in an airtight container, it will last up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
- The easiest way to melt chocolate is in the microwave. Roughly chop the chocolate and place it in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave it in 30-second intervals until smooth and completely melted. Stir it every 30 seconds.
Leave a Reply