This vegan spinach dip with artichokes is one of my all-time favorite dips! It’s so rich and incredibly creamy. Serve it with whole wheat sesame crackers and you’re good to go for your next party!
I can never get enough of artichokes. Whether there are on a pizza, in a pasta dish, or just by themselves. And a creamy vegan artichoke dip? YES, please!! Get me a whole bowl! Just by myself! Haha! No, I will of course share. Maybe. No, just kidding.
But it really is so good that you don’t wanna share it! And it’s so much healthier than regular spinach artichoke dip. Instead of sour cream, mayonnaise, and Parmesan, this vegan spinach dip calls for white beans and cashews.
They make it incredibly creamy and healthy at the same time! This vegan dip is not only super delicious but also packed with protein! For the cheesy flavor, I added nutritional yeast.
Vegan Spinach Dip with Artichokes – What You’ll Need
You only need very basic ingredients for this vegan spinach dip. Nothing fancy or hard to find.
- canned white beans
- fresh spinach
- canned artichokes
- fresh lemon juice
- nutritional yeast
- one onion
- and of course salt and pepper
Drain the canned white beans and put them in a blender together with the cashews. If you want to make it a bit easier for your blender, you can soak them in water for 4-6 hours before using them.
Once you’re done blending the cashews and the white beans, heat some oil in a large pan and sauté the onion and cook the spinach for a couple of minutes.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and you’re good to go. Yummy! As always, you can find the full ingredient list as well as the detailed recipe instructions in a separate, printable recipe box beneath the text section.
I LOVE bringing this vegan spinach dip to parties and family get-togethers. Or sometimes we just enjoy it on the couch while watching Netflix. Haha! It’s the little things that make life great, isn’t it?
You can enjoy this vegan spinach artichoke dip warm as well as cold. But I usually prefer to eat it when it’s warm. It’s just SO comforting! If you’re looking for more delicious dips, you might also like my pumpkin hummus .
Hope you all have a great Sunday!
Sina – xx
Vegan Spinach Dip with Artichokes - Super Creamy!
- 1 cup white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Rinse an drain the canned white beans and put them in a blender together with the cashews, the lemon juice, and the nutritional yeast. If you want to make it a bit easier for your blender, you can soak them in water for 4-6 hours before using them. Put aside.
- Heat some oil in a large pan and sauté the onion for about 3 minutes until they become translucent. After 2 minutes, add the garlic. Then add the spinach and cook for 3 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the artichokes and stir in the white bean cashew mixture.
- Again season with salt, pepper, and if using red pepper flakes. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve with whole wheat sesame crackers.