This sweet potato fries dipping sauce is super creamy and packed with delicious Cajun flavors! It’s kind of like spicy mayonnaise, just so much better! And it’s super easy to make and completely vegan.
I love sweet potato fries! And the best thing is that they’re also so much healthier than regular fries. But it’s important that you have a good dip for them. My sweet potato fries dipping sauce with vegan mayonnaise, Cajun spices, and sriracha has the right amount of spiciness that pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the sweet potato fries!What do you like better with your fries? Ketchup or mayonnaise? With regular potato fries I like both, but for sweet potato fries I definitely prefer a creamy dip. And this sriracha mayonnaise has been one of my favorites for a long time.
I like it with just sriracha sauce and a bit of smoked paprika powder, but the Cajun seasoning brings it to the next level. It’s sooo good!
We usually eat it with fries, but it also makes a great burger sauce or a dip for cauliflower hot wings.
The Sweet Potato Fries Dipping Sauce Is:
- packed with flavor
- slightly spicy (adjust the amount of sriracha sauce if you want it spicier)
- very easy to make (you only need to combine all of the ingredients in a bowl)
- so delicious
What You Need For The Sweet Potato Fries Dipping Sauce:
The ingredient list for this dip is pretty short. You might even have all of the ingredients at hand.
- vegan mayonnaise
- Cajun seasoning
- tomato paste
- garlic powder
- smoked paprika powder
- sriracha sauce
As always, you can find the whole ingredient list and the recipe instructions in a separate recipe box at the end of this post.
How To Make This Cajun-Seasoned Dipping Sauce
The recipe couldn’t be any easier! All you need is a bowl, a spoon, and 5 minutes of your time.
STEP 1: Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. I used store-bought vegan mayonnaise but you could also easily make your own with soy milk and oil.
STEP 2: Stir until well combined. Adjust the amount of sriracha sauce to your personal liking.
Other Vegan Recipes You Could Eat With This Dip :
- Cauliflower Hot Wings
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- Vegetable Potato Fritters with Red Lentils
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Vegan Chicken Nuggets
I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!
I hope you like this sweet potato fries dipping sauce as much as we do around here.
If you give it a try, I’d love to know what you think about it. Just leave me a comment and a star rating below. Your comments really make my day!
Sweet Potato Fries Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (depending on how spicy your seasoning is)
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- sriracha sauce, to taste adjust the amount of spiciness to your personal liking
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. I used store-bought vegan mayonnaise but you could also easily make your own with soy milk and oil in a blender.
- Stir until well combined. Adjust the amount of sriracha sauce to your personal liking. Start with just a bit of sriracha sauce and then add more if needed.