This sweet potato fries dipping sauce is super creamy and packed with delicious Cajun flavors! It’s kind of like spicy mayonnaise, just so much better! And it’s super easy to make and completely vegan.
I love sweet potato fries! And the best thing is that they’re also so much healthier than regular fries. But it’s important that you have a good dip for them.
Why This Recipe Works
This dipping sauce with vegan mayonnaise, Cajun spices, and sriracha has just the right amount of spiciness that pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the sweet potato fries!
I like it with just sriracha sauce and a bit of smoked paprika powder, but the Cajun seasoning brings it to the next level. It’s sooo good!
Vegan mayonnaise makes this dip super creamy, which works perfectly with crispy sweet potato fries.
You can easily adjust the spiciness to your personal liking by adding more or less of the sriracha.
The preparation couldn’t be much easier. All you need is 5 minutes to combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
We usually eat it with fries, but it also makes a great burger sauce or a dip for cauliflower hot wings.
What Goes Into This Recipe:
The ingredient list for this dip is pretty short. You might even have all of the ingredients at hand.
- vegan mayonnaise
- Cajun seasoning
- tomato paste
- garlic powder
- smoked paprika powder
- sriracha sauce
How To Make This Recipe
The recipe couldn’t be any easier! All you need is a bowl, a spoon, and 5 minutes of your time.
1. Step: Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. I used store-bought vegan mayonnaise but you could also easily make your own with soy milk and oil.
2. Step: Stir until well combined.
3. Step: Adjust the amount of sriracha sauce to your personal liking.
- My favorite store-bought vegan mayonnaise is Vegenaise by Follow Your Heart or Just Mayo.
- I’ve got an easy recipe for you on the blog if you want to make homemade vegan mayonnaise.
- Adjust the amount of Cajun seasoning to your personal liking. It also depends on how spicy your spice blend is. You could either use store-bought Cajun seasoning or make your own.
How Long Does This Recipe Last?
Stored in an airtight container in the fridge, this dip lasts up to 7 days. If you use store-bought vegan mayonnaise instead of homemade mayo, it lasts even longer.
- Easy Pumpkin Hummus
- Peanut Sauce
- Vegan Sour Cream
- Jackfruit Buffalo Dip
- Baba Ganoush
- Vegan Ranch
I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!
I hope you like this sweet potato fries dipping sauce as much as we do around here.
If you give it a try, I’d love to know what you think about it. Just leave me a comment and a star rating below. Your comments really make my day!
You like my recipes and want to see more? Then follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
Sweet Potato Fries Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (depending on how spicy your seasoning is)
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- sriracha sauce, to taste adjust the amount of spiciness to your personal liking
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. I used store-bought vegan mayonnaise but you could also easily make your own with soy milk and oil in a blender.
- Stir until well combined. Adjust the amount of sriracha sauce to your personal liking. Start with just a bit of sriracha sauce and then add more if needed.
Once I made this up, I can make enough. My family loves it on almost everything
Interesting flavor… but I like it!
This looks so good…