This vegan ranch is not only super creamy and tangy but also incredibly easy to make. It's great as a dip with veggie sticks, cauliflower wings, or as a salad dressing. And it's ready in less than 5 minutes!
Servings 6 people
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika powder (optional)
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- You can serve the vegan ranch with veggie sticks, as a salad dressing, with cauliflower wings, on a veggie burger, or with vegan chicken nuggets. Or drizzle it over pizza!
- Always make sure the plant-based milk you use is unsweetened.
- If you're using the vegan ranch as a dressing for salad, I recommend adding more plant-based milk.
- For a lighter version you can use plant-based yogurt (again, make sure it’s unsweetened) or silken tofu instead of vegan mayonnaise.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 214mg | Potassium: 13mg | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.1mg