Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This vegan pumpkin pie smoothie with cinnamon tastes like liquid pumpkin pie. Kind of like pumpkin pie for lazy people. Super easy to make and SO yummy!
Servings 2 servings
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 6 ice cubes
- You can achieve the best results by using a high speed blender for this pumpkin smoothie. I used my Vitamix and it came out super creamy and silky.
- I tried this recipe with homemade pumpkin puree as well as canned pumpkin puree. It didn't surprise me that the one with homemade puree wasmuch better! Usually, I just make a big batch in my Instant Pot and freeze it for later. Just let it sit on the counter overnight or for at least a few hours. You could also add it to the blender when it's still frozen. However, this way your pumpkin smoothie will have a different texture and you also don't have to add the ice cubes.
- I listed the spices for this pumpkin smoothie (ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves) separately. If you want you could, however, also just use store-bought pumpkin spice.
- If you want this smoothie to be more refreshing, you can use a frozen banana instead of one at room temperature.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 9575IU | Vitamin C: 8.5mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 1.2mg