Pumpkin Spice Latte
This pumpkin spice latte is the perfect treat for a chilly fall day. It's super creamy, vegan, and it's great to cosy up when the weather gets colder. And it comes together in only 5 minutes!
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Froth up the almond milk either with an espresso machine or an electric milk frother. Add the frothed milk together with the remaining ingredients to a small pot.
Stir with a whisk until well combined. Heat it to your preferred temperature on the stove top.
- I used an espresso machine to make the milk froth. You could also use an electric milk frother.
- Barista almond milk is the best plant-based milk to froth. It's specifically made for coffee and it forms a foamy layer, which is perfect for coffee or other hot drinks.
- If the latte is not sweet enough for you, just add more maple syrup. You could also add a teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- Coffee lovers can add an espresso to their pumpkin latte.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4669IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 326mg | Iron: 1mg