This banana milk is a quick and refreshing drink that you can whip up in just 5 minutes. If you like bananas, you will love this drink!
Servings 2 people
- 3 bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond or soy milk
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- crushed ice (optional)
- Make sure to use ripe bananas. They should have a few brown spots. The riper the banana is the sweeter it is.
- You could also add more spices if you want. Cinnamon and nutmeg also work really well.
- If you want your drink to be sweeter, you could add a couple of dates, but I personally think that the bananas are sweet enough on their own.
- Are you allergic to nuts? Then just use oat milk instead of almond milk.
- For an even healthier smoothie, add two teaspoons of chia seeds and flax seeds.
- The banana milk will separate and change its color rather quickly. So make sure to drink it soon after making it.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 1133mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 1505IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 504mg | Iron: 2mg