This watermelon smoothie is perfect for hot summer days! It's refreshing, super easy to make, vegan, and so delicious. 5 minutes is all it takes!
Servings 3 glasses
- 3 cups frozen watermelon, cut into cubes or small slices
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut or soy yogurt
- juice of one lime
Juice the lime.
Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth. Use the pulse function a couple of times. If you want a thinner smoothie, add more almond milk or a bit of water.
- Personally, I love a cold and slushy watermelon smoothie, so I used frozen watermelon. If you don't want it to be this cold, you could also use watermelon from the fridge. Or use more almond milk.
- It's also great with a bit of vanilla flavor. Either use vanilla-flavored coconut yogurt or add a bit of vanilla extract.
- If you want this smoothie to be even creamier, you could add a banana. But please note that the banana flavor will be more pronounced.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 865IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 268mg | Iron: 1mg