Vegan Basil Ricotta Pinwheels
These vegan basil ricotta pinwheels are perfect for a quick and healthy lunch. They're also a real crowd pleaser at parties and family get-togethers.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
For the basil ricotta cheese:
- 1/2 cup soaked unsalted cashews Soak them for about 30 minutes. If you have a heavy duty blender it also works without soaking.
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 7 oz firm tofu (1 block)
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- about 20-25 fresh basil leaves
- 1 small clove of garlic
For the wraps:
- 8 corn flour tortillas
- About 7 oz fresh spinach
- 2-3 tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup black olives, cut into rings
First make the basil ricotta cheese: Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
Divide the basil ricotta evenly on the tortillas. Top with fresh spinach, chopped tomatoes, and black olives.
Tightly roll up the tortillas. Press edges to seal. Trim off the ends and cut each roll into 6-8 slices.