Vegan One Pot Spaghetti with Vegetables
Have you ever tried vegan one pot spaghetti with vegetables? It's so delicious and easy to make! Just perfect for lazy days!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 9 oz whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 small zucchini, cut into medium-sized pieces
- 1/2 small eggplant, cut into medium-sized pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into medium-sized chunks
- 1 red onion, chooped
- 2 cloves of garlic, miced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 handful kale, roughly chopped
- 3 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs (I used thyme,basil, rosemary, and oregano)
- black pepper
Put all ingredients except for the kale and the broccoli florets into a large pot. Pour in the vegetable broth.
Season with dried Italian herbs, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 12-15 minutes or until the pasta is soft.
Add the kale and the broccoli about 9 minutes into cooking.