Millet Porridge with Cranberries and Quince Fruit
This vegan millet porridge with cranberries and quince fruit is a healthy and delicious breakfast. It also makes a great dessert!
Servings 2 people
- 1 cup millet
- 2 cups almond milk or other plant-based milk
- 1 quince (about 7 oz) If you can't find quince fruit, you could use 2 pears instead.
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 small apples
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
Cook the millet together with the almond milk for about 15 minutes on a low heat.
Cut the apples and the quince into small pieces. Put them in a small pot together with the cranberries, add the water and the coconut sugar and cook for about 10 minutes.
Serve the millet together with the cranberry-pear-quince sauce and top it off with cinnamon, coconut flakes and pomegranate seeds.