No Bake Cookies Without Milk
These chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies without milk are perfect when you feel like having a little treat and don't have enough time for real baking!
Servings 6 cookies
- 1 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon almond milk or other plant-based milk (optional but recommended)
First, melt the chocolate (either use a microwave or melt it on the stovetop).
Once it's melted, stir in the oats and the peanut butter and add a splash of the plant-based milk if using. Stir until well combined.
Put some parchment paper on a plate and evenly divide the no bake cookie batter. Form about six cookies and place them in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours, so they got enough time to harden up.
- Make sure to use rolled oats for these no bake oatmeal cookies. The recipe won't work with quick oats.
- I like to use smooth unsweetened peanut butter for these oatmeal cookies. The chocolate is sweet enough by itself and the cookies will be a lot healthier.
- If you want these cookies to be gluten-free, make sure to use oats that are labeled "gluten-free". The oats might be cross-contaminated wheat, barley, or rye otherwise.
- I usually use vegan dark chocolate that is sweetened with brown sugar. I would not recommend using completely unsweetened chocolate as you don't have any other kinds of sweeteners in this recipe.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 366mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 4.5mg