Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
These carrot cake overnight oats with chia seeds, walnuts, and coconut flakes are so delicious and super easy to make. Plus, they're incredibly healthy!
Servings 3 servings
- 3/4 cup grated carrot (about one small to medium carrot)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons agave or maple syrup depending on how sweet you want them
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the walnuts and the coconut flakes. Cover and refrigerate overnight until the almond milk is completely absorbed.
Top with chopped walnuts and coconut flakes.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3850IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 440mg | Iron: 3.2mg