Veggie Salad with Broccoli and Mushrooms
This veggie salad with broccoli and mushrooms is easy to make, super delicious and most of all incredibly healthy! It's best with a creamy tahini dressing!
Servings 2 servings
For the veggie salad:
- 3 cups broccoli, small florets
- 1 1/2 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- 10 mushrooms, cut into quarders
- 1 avocado, cut into pieces
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 apple, cut into pieces
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
For the tahini dressing:
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- black pepper
In a medium pot, bring some water to boil and cook the broccoli for 2 minutes.
Make the tahini dressing. Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and stir in the tahini dressing.