Vegan French Bread Pizza
This vegan French bread pizza is incredibly delicious, crunchy, and ready in only 15 minutes! Perfect for quick weeknight dinners!
Servings 3 servings
- 3 baguette buns or 1 French baguette
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- about 6 mushrooms, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup vegan pepperoni, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Cut the baguette buns or the French baguette lengthwise into halves.
In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce, basil, oregano, garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
Spoon on the tomato sauce, sprinkle with vegan cheese, and place the toppings on the French bread pizza. Bake for 8 minutes. Serve with a green salad.