Vegan Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chunks
These vegan pumpkin cookies with huge chocolate chunks are the perfect treat for cold fall days! They're super easy to make and they're so incredibly delicious!
Servings 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon of ground flaxseeds soaked in 3 tablespoons of water for 5 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 3/4 cup chopped vegan chocolate I used dark and white chocolate
Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a spoon, either form 12 normal sized cookies or 6 jumbo cookies.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool down before you eat them. Enjoy!