Broccoli Pesto with Pasta and Cherry Tomatoes
This broccoli pesto with pasta and cherry tomatoes is one of my favorite weeknight meals! It's super easy to make, incredibly delicious, and packed with nutrients. Perfect for pasta lovers!
Servings 2 servings
For the broccoli pesto:
- 2 heaped cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
- black pepper
For the pasta:
- 9 oz whole wheat pasta, cook according to instructions on the package
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets
To make the pesto, combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serve with whole wheat pasta and cherry tomatoes. I also like to add some more cooked broccoli.