Mushroom Gnocchi with Broccoli
These creamy mushroom gnocchi with broccoli make such an easy, comforting, and delicious dinner! They're vegan and ready in only 15 minutes!
Servings 3 servings
For the mushroom gnocchi:
- 1 17.6 oz package store-bought gnocchi make sure to choose a vegan brand!
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 9 oz white button or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve
For the vegan cream sauce:
- 1/2 cup cashews (unsalted and not roasted)
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons white or yellow miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tapioca starch
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- black pepper
Cook the gnocchi according to the instructions on the package together with the broccoli florets. Drain and set aside.
In a large pot, heat some oil and sauté the mushrooms for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
Now make the sauce. Add all ingredients in a high speed blender and process until smooth.
Pour the sauce into the pot you used for the mushrooms and heat for about 2 minutes until it considerably thickens up.
Add the gnocchi, the broccoli, and the mushrooms. Stir well and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!
Calories: 571kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 700mg | Potassium: 359mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1950IU | Vitamin C: 60.2mg | Calcium: 230mg | Iron: 6.3mg