This simple yogurt dressing is one of my go-to recipes for green salads! It's healthy, packed with flavor, and super easy to make. I use plant-based yogurt to make it vegan.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based yogurt coconut or soy yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Finely chop the parsley and dill and cut the chives into rings. Finely chop the garlic or use a garlic press. Juice the lemon. Then place all ingredients into a small bowl.
Stir until well combined. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later.
- To make a richer version of this dressing, you could add a few teaspoons of vegan sour cream to the yogurt.
- You could also use other herbs. For example fresh basil is a great choice!
- If you want to change things up a bit, you could also add 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard or a bit of tomato paste for an Italian version.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 1mg