This tomato butter with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic makes such a great spread and it's also perfect for BBQs. And it comes together in just 5 minutes!
Servings 8 servings
- 1/2 cup soft vegan butter
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- For even more flavor, you could add dried rosemary or thyme. Or stir in freshly chopped basil just before serving it.
- Make sure to use soft butter for this recipe, so it's easy to stir.
- My favorite vegan butter is Earth Balance. Miyoko’s also works well.
- Stored in an airtight container in the fridge, it will last 5-7 days.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 2g | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg