Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
We just can't get enough of this roasted red pepper hummus! It's super creamy, smokey, and has just the right amount of spiciness. Serve it with crackers, roasted bread, or veggie sticks for a delicious snack or appetizer!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon regular paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red bell peppers
- I like the hummus best when it's chilled in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours after making it. This way the texture will be perfect and it will have a deeper flavor.
- If you're not a big garlic fan, leave out the garlic or use a smaller clove of garlic. Especially when the hummus sits in the fridge for a while, it will have a pretty intense garlic flavor.
- I usually serve my hummus topped with pine nuts and freshly chopped parsley. Besides, I like to sprinkle it with red pepper flakes for extra spiciness.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 161mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg