This easy pesto gnocchi recipe is the perfect dinner for busy weeknights. It comes together in only 15 minutes and it's packed with Italian flavors!
Servings 4 servings
- 17.5 oz store-bought gnocchi (either refrigerated or shelf-stable gnocchi)
- 4 tablespoons vegan pesto rosso
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 10 artichoke hearts in oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz arugula or baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 handful fresh basil
Heat some olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the gnocchi and cook for 10 minutes. Stir every few minutes.
Roughly chop the artichoke hearts and the sun-dried tomatoes. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
Place everything in a large bowl and stir carefully.
- Make sure to use a large pan, so you can spread out the gnocchi in a single layer. You don't want the pan to be overcrowded. Otherwise the gnocchi will take much longer and won't become as crispy.
- I don't recommend boiling the gnocchi for this recipe. It makes such a difference!
- If you're not a fan of arugula, you could use baby spinach instead.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1003mg | Potassium: 447mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2361IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 7mg