Cucumber Pasta Salad
This cucumber pasta salad is perfect for your next potluck or BBQ! It's creamy, fresh, refreshing, and completely vegan. And it comes together in just 15 minutes!
Servings 4 servings
- 10 oz spirelli pasta
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut or soy yogurt
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 1 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Rinse with cold water after cooking.
Thinly slice the cucumber and cut the red onion into thin strips.
Finely chop the dill and mince the garlic.
Place all ingredients for the sauce into a small bowl and stir until well combined.
Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl, add the sauce, and toss to combine. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later. I think it tastes best when it sits for about 30-60 minutes after adding the sauce.
- Be generous with the freshly chopped dill. It gives the pasta salad the perfect flavor.
- If you don't like crispy raw onions, you could leave them out. Or you could sauté the red onion strips before adding them to the salad (let them cool down first).
- I highly recommend to use freh dill for this recipe as it really makes a flavor in taste.
- Stored in an airtight container in the fridge, it will last up to 5 days.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 309mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 103IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 1mg