Vegan Sour Cream
This vegan sour cream is a great dairy-free alternative to regular sour cream. It's low-fat, creamy, super easy to make, and so delicious!
Servings 4 servings
- 14 oz silken tofu
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Please don't replace the silken tofu with any other kind of tofu. The recipe only works with silken tofu.
- I like to add garlic to my sour cream for more flavor. If you're not a fan of garlic or if you want a more simple and plain version, just leave it out.
- If you're looking for a vegan sour cream with cashews, I included a recipe in my taco recipe.
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg