This vegan milkshake is the perfect afternoon treat. It's creamy, rich, super easy to make, and perfect for summer. 5 minutes is all you need!
Servings 2 glasses
For the milkshake:
- 4 frozen bananas (cut into slices)
- 1 cup vegan vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- vegan whipped cream
- vegan chocolate sauce
- chopped dark chocolate
- Make sure to use ripe bananas. They should have a few brown spots on the outside.
- I recommend using a high speed blender for this shake. I usually use my Vitamix.
- The milkshake is great on its one, but it's even better with vegan whipped cream and vegan chocolate sauce drizzled on top.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 845mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 312mg | Iron: 1mg