Vegan Cookie Dough
This vegan cookie dough dip makes the perfect afternoon treat! It's not only super delicious, but also incredibly healthy and packed with protein.
Servings 6 servings
- 1 can white beans (rinse well)
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Place all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Add the chocolate chips and stir well with a spoon.
Serve with vegan cookies or fruit. If you want, you could add some vegan cookie crumbles on top.
- I love eating the cookie dough dip with store-bought vegan cookies or crackers. But it's also super delicious with strawberries as a healthier alternative.
- If you're out of white beans, you could also replace the white beans with chickpeas. You might need a bit more almond milk, but the dip will be just as delicious!
- I like to make the cookie dough dip in my food processor (I have a large Cuisineart food processor). You could also use a high speed blender, but I think it works much better in a food processor.
- I didn't want my cookie dough dip to be overly sweet, so I only used four tablespoons of maple syrup. However, if you want it to be sweeter, you can adjust the amount to your personal liking. You could also use agave instead.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 2.3mg