You will love this creamy mango smoothie! It's super easy to make, incredibly delicious, and completely plant-based. An easy treat that is ready in only 5 minutes!
Servings 2 people
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup plant-based yogurt (unsweetened soy or coconut yogurt)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 5 ice cubes
- If you want a thicker smoothie that resembles a milk shake, you can use two frozen bananas.
- If you want to add even more fruits, I recommend frozen pineapple or strawberries. It's also great with a bit of fresh lime juice.
- Make sure you're using a ripe mango for this smoothie. It should be soft and it should have a sweet smell.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 473mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 1055IU | Vitamin C: 73.7mg | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 0.4mg